How are you doing, fellow foodies? Here’s another recipe for you (lucky day isn’t it)!
As a student, time isn’t on my side so I decided to make this really quick dinner which requires very little preparation. These were very filling for dinner! They can also work well as starters if you’re hosting a dinner party.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Overall cooking time: 25 mins
What to use?
- 3 large flat mushrooms
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- handful of spinach
- handful of grated mozzarella cheese (you can use mozzarella balls and slice them instead, but there weren’t any in the shop so I used grated)
- black pepper
- mixed herbs
How to make it?
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel
- Sprinkle as much grated mozzarella as you wish into each mushroom
- Chop the tomatoes and place on top
- Cut or rip the spinach into small pieces and sprinkle on top
- Add more mozzarella as you wish
- Season with black pepper and mixed herbs to taste
- Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil onto each mushroom. They should look like this before cooking:
9. Cook this in the oven for approx 15-20 mins or until desired cheese consistency and enjoy!